Cinnamon is the second most popular spice in the US after pepper and has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. These benefits have been confirmed by research and here are some of them:
• High in antioxidants and helps protect your body’s cells.
• Flavonoids help to relieve inflammation, which can reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Improves heart health by helping to support good cholesterol levels and regulate blood pressure.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and improves sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
• Antioxidants support brain health and defend against the development of neurological diseases.
• Fights disease and infection due to its antimicrobial, antibiotic, anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
• Helps fight bad breath due to its antibacterial properties and essential oils.
I started this journey as a momma wanting better for her boys- and not pay outrageous store prices. As it turns out I wasn't alone.